Lawton Commercial Services Austin300 E. New Hope Rd. Suite 101 Cedar Park, Tx 78613 (512) 416-0800
Austin Commercial Plumbing Service Offerings
Austin Commercial Plumbing Services
- 24-Hour Emergency Plumbing Service in Austin, TX
- State Required Natural Gas Testing for Schools and other Educational Facilities in Austin, TX
- Sink Repair and Replacement in Austin areas and surrounding
- Faucet and Drain Repairs and Replacement in the Austin Area
- Sewer Line Cleaning, Repair, and Replacement in Austin
- AustinToilet and Urinal Services (Waterless NOW Available!)
- Hydro Jet Drain, Roof Drain, and Floor Drain Cleaning in the Austin area
- Austin Installation and Repair of Grease Traps
- Austin Sewer Gas Detection
- Waste Water Lift Stations in the Austin and surrounding areas
- Austin Backflow Device Installation Testing and Repair
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair in the Austin area
- Water Heater Repair or Installation Austin
- Austin Pipe Locating and Pipe Repairs
- Food Disposal Repair or Replacement in Austin
- Austin Gas Line Installation, Service, or Replacement
- AustinStorm Drain System Cleaning and Repair
- Sand and Oil separators in Austin
- Austin Line Location
- Austin Boiler Service and Installation
Austin Electrical Services
- Commercial Service work
- Emergency services
- LED retrofits
- Service upgrades
- Tenant finish outs
- Commercial projects
- Industrial applications
- Lighting upgrades
- Lighting and service design
- Power and lighting controls
Tankless Water Heaters
A normal water heater is used to heat water all day, every day, which heightens your electricity bill. A tankless water heater keeps the water hot only as you need it, preventing unaffordable energy expenses. Call us for more details on Tankless Water Heaters.
Gas Water Heaters
Our professional technicians are familiar with the methods and regulations pertaining to the installation, repair, and maintenance of Gas Water Heaters. Call us today to learn more.
Electric Water Heaters
These are the most commonly employed water heaters; however, they require the expertise and experience of a professional technician. Lawton’s technicians have the knowledge to safely work on electric water heaters. Contact Lawton Commercial Services for more details.
A professional technician should be hired when dealing with boilers. Consideration needs to be given to many aspects of the installation of new and replacement boilers. Among the most important are ventilation and flueing. Ventilation requirements depend on many factors. Different installations require different amounts of ventilation. It is essential that the correct ventilation be provided. The flue from a boiler and especially its termination are also important considerations. Many restrictions apply as to exactly where a flue can terminate.
Lawton services ALL makes and models.
Austin HVAC & Refrigeration Services
- Air Conditioning
In Austin, Texas it gets HOT. Lawton services all makes, brands, and types. If your air conditioning system breaks, rest assured if it happens on weekdays, weekends, holidays or nights, our service technicians are on call 24 hours a day to take care of your needs. Proper sizing of air conditioning systems is extremely critical and we are experienced in knowing that one size does not fit all. Every building is unique with different characteristics that call for different design features. SEER ratings on air conditioning systems dictate the efficiency. The higher the rating, the less it costs to operate.
Gas, Electric, Heat Pumps and Boilers are the most popular ways to heat a building. A central furnace or boiler’s efficiency is measured by annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE). The Federal Trade Commission requires furnaces and boilers to have a sticker displayed so that the consumer can see the efficiency. The higher the AFUE rating, the less it costs to operate. Gas fired units should have the heat exchange inspected once a year before the heater starts for the Winter. This will ensure there are no cracks that can cause carbon monoxide poisoning.
Lawton knows how important proper ventilation is to the efficiency of your air conditioning and heating unit. The Lawton Austin division has successfully completed ventilation projects in areas of Restaurants, City Buildings, Food Processing Plants, and Office Buildings.
The Austin, Texas Lawton team installs Walk-in Coolers, Walk-in Freezers, Ice Machines, and Reach-in Coolers. Our technicians are factory certified on many brands. To keep up with the fast changing equipment, our technicians complete continuing education classes each year.
Call (972) 424-2929 today for a complete assessment & quote.
You can use this form to send us a message right now!