There has never been a better time to join the Lawton team! Licensed technicians are in high demand in Texas. If you lack state licensing the following are first steps to take to become certified by the state of Texas.
1) Get Licensed – Texas law requires you have a license before performing plumbing work and there are a variety of levels in which you can become licensed. Learn more about becoming getting your license at https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/index.htm or http://www.tsbpe.state.tx.us/.
2) Contact Lawton Commercial Services – We are interested in hearing from you! Once licensed, you can apply for job opportunities. Lawton Commercial Services is committed to ensuring that you find a job that will work the best with your situation in life.
What are the Qualifications for Commercial Service Work?
- Current Texas journeyman license or apprentice card (Plumbing/Electrical).
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to adapt to any situation.
- People and Communication skills.
- 2 years experience with commercial construction or service.
- Exceptional customer service.
Benefits of the Job
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employer matched 401K
- Company provided vehicle, tablet and phone
- Company provided uniform
- Opportunities within a growing company
For more information on plumbing job opportunities, get in touch with Lawton Commercial Services to schedule an interview at (866) 487-9911.